Nature and Nurture of the Soul
Faith is to religion what sails are to a ship; it is an addition of power, not an added burden of life. 159:3.8, (1766.4)
Mind is your ship, the Adjuster is your pilot, the human will is captain. The master of the mortal vessel should have the wisdom to trust the divine pilot to guide the ascending soul into the morontia harbors of eternal survival. 111:1.9, (1217.4)
Come set sail with us!
Mark your calendars now for the next exciting Urantia Association International Conference in 2024! This will be the 12th International Conference of the Association and is being organized by Urantia Association of the United States (UAUS). It will take place from the afternoon of March 28 thru noon March 31, 2024 (Thursday-Sunday)
The conference is a thorough study of the soul, with eight topics divided into two categories. Reading lists will be provided prior to the conference for those who wish to prepare in advance.
Friday we will study the nature of our soul, including:
- Your Thought Adjuster Initiates and Fosters Your Soul
- The Nature of Your Soul Is Morontial
- Soul Consciousness Leads to God Consciousness
- Your Father on Paradise is the Ultimate Destiny of Your Soul
Saturday we will study how to nurture our soul, including:
- Your Soul Grows as you do the Father’s Will
- The Spirit of Truth and Seraphic Guidance Stimulate Soul Growth
- Soul Growth is responsive to Worship and Prayer
- Your Soul Grows as You Minister and Lovingly Serve
Easter Sunday we will conclude the conference with worship and a time for remembrance of Jesus.
Registration for the conference is $325.
Early registration (before September 1, 2023) is $295.
Late registration (January 15, 2024 or later) is $375
Conference registration includes two lunches as well as morning and afternoon hospitality. (Lunch Sunday is not included.) Registration entitles you to be at the conference center and to attend all conference events. There might be some events after the conference ends (such as a Sunday afternoon tour) that require an additional fee. If there is a child care program, that will be an additional fee (but children do not have to register for the conference if they are not attending the talks and discussions).
Registration opens soon!
Hotel rooms are booked separately through the Maritime Conference Center. You may stay at a different hotel if you wish. Breakfast and dinner are included with MCC rooms. (Note that you need to be either a conference attendee or room guest to make use of amenities on the site.)
- To reserve rooms at the hotel serving the conference center call 410-859-5700 and press 7 for reservations. This will connect you to the front desk.
- Ask the person there to make reservations during the “Urantia Association International Conference” dated 3/28/2024 through 3/31/2024.
- The only requirement is that a reservation be connected to the conference. Room reservations can begin before or end after the conference.
- Stays can also be extended. While attending the conference, visit the front desk and ask for the extension.
Volunteers needed to lead breakout sessions and to give brief talks on the program topics, as well as help with conference organization, check-ins, and other activities.
Check back for updates on entertainment, speaker list, and group tours.
Let us know on the registration form if you are interested in children’s events or childcare
Questions? Want to help? Email email@example.com